The CR 1000 trimmer combines high quality cutting with rapid and easy handling.
With its sturdy structure and impeccable finish, the CR 1000 rotary trimmer features excellent accessibility to allow rapid intervention and easy maintenance.
The rotary trimmer fits in perfectly with RECMI philosophy and integrates with the existing range of products.
In addition, the trimmer integrates easily with off-line and in-line production lines for printing presses.
The trimmer has been designed to enable the cutting train to start up easily, combining manual mechanical adjustments with centralised controls through a simple operating console.
- Good accessibility.
- Access hatches to all moving parts.
- Easy to adjust.
- Operating panel: clear and user-friendly.
- Interchangeable cutters.
Reduced production costs for greater productivity on the printing line and binding room.
- Easier to store, saves space.
- High-speed stacking of sheets and greater productivity.
- Sheets compressed and folded with care.
- Allows a large number of paper formats and weights to be handled.
- Easy to transport the pallets to the binding room.
The HP 1200 LP / HP 1200 SP horizontal bundle stacker combines experience and technology for excellent control of stacking and packaging of web-fed litho, printing books and rotogravure presses.
The operator has maximum accessibility to the stacker station (the fundamental part of the machine).
- Rapid and easy format change.
- Rapid change of page setting.
- Pre-setting for production / repeat mode.
The most important start / ignition, operation and maintenance messages are displayed, thus simplifying how the RECMI HP 1200 LP and HP 1200 SP horizontal bundle stackers are used.
Sheets printed in web-fed litho presses are counted, compressed, aligned and transported with the spine facing downward to the stacking table.
The sheets are stacked vertically, with the spine facing downward, enabling products on top also to be stacked / packed.
- A fully tried and tested process is used to control the feed of the sheets while the stack is being completed.
- Manual or automatic (optional) feed of the log support strips.
- Automatic compression on the log and its transport to the tying unit to maintain the quality of the stack.
- Automatic tying (variable position of the strap).
- Automatic palletising.
- Secondary integrated / automatic delivery (connection to a "support" stacker or to the in-line cutting drum).
- Automatic feeding of the log support strips.
- Automatic dispensing of empty pallets and automatic removal of full ones.
- Automatic removal of full pallets (pallet truck, elevator, automatic drive of full pallets).
- Automatic printing of production sheets.
- Remote maintenance via modem.
- Maintenance self-diagnosis.
- Production management system (counting, etc.).
A high-performance machine, accessible and user-friendly.
The RECMI horizontal bundle stacker is the result of research and experience acquired at production sites.
By listening to professionals in the printing industry, RECMI has developed a highly reliable, robust machine. Direct access to the main work stations makes maintenance tasks easier.
|90,000 copies per hour for offset printing, depending on the page-setting|
|110,000 copies per hour for rotogravure printing, depending on the page-setting|
|Length of log (compressed):|
|HP 1200 LP (offset)||Minimum 1,000 mm||Maximum 1,200 mm|
|HP 1200 SP (rotogravure)||Minimum 800 mm||Maximum 1,200 mm|
|Minimum:||150 x 240 mm|
|Maximum:||320 x 500 mm|